World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

:g:I fancy taking the boat out this afternoon fishing through till it's dark and fishing for some Soles, Now I have never just tried for Soles so any info would come in handy.:secret:

I no they like to dig Themselves in the mud and they come out in the evening so what about bait small Rag, Lug Crab any info again will very handy:secret:

Cheer's Kris..:):)

15,082 Posts
:g:I fancy taking the boat out this afternoon fishing through till it's dark and fishing for some Soles, Now I have never just tried for Soles so any info would come in handy.:secret:

I no they like to dig Themselves in the mud and they come out in the evening so what about bait small Rag, Lug Crab any info again will very handy:secret:

Cheer's Kris..:):)
Maddies or small Rag on size 6 Hooks and 2 short traces should do it Kris.After dark will be best.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that, I think about going fishing look out of the old window and it's pouring down. Great:schmoll:

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
The only time that I have caught sole is by accident, fishing lug, and the anchor was dragging, had one on the north hook and the other at Barrow3, but neither were targetted.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bigest sole I have seen caught in the crouch was by a youngster fishing off his dads boat on his moorings in essex marina was a door mat of just over 4lbs.
Thats very interesting coz, I was talking to a chap and he did say boy inside arm at night time and you will get them on lug,:giveup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts