World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the video from a shore session showing how I like to target Wrasse - Ballan Wrasse and Corkwings. Also, there is a video showing how I make my "Wrasse Rig" Very simple but also very effective.

Registered
Cracking vid john, i live up in northumberland and going to try get a few nice wrasse up here in the summer. I normally go to isle of man for the tope in june/july time and we have a day off for the pollock and wrasse fishing and the fish over there are amazing, 3-5lb on the float! Great day out!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cracking vid john, i live up in northumberland and going to try get a few nice wrasse up here in the summer. I normally go to isle of man for the tope in june/july time and we have a day off for the pollock and wrasse fishing and the fish over there are amazing, 3-5lb on the float! Great day out!
Do you have any areas you would recommend for the Tope over there. Not looking for marks just an area of the island to speed up the learning curve. 馃槉

Registered
Do you have any areas you would recommend for the Tope over there. Not looking for marks just an area of the island to speed up the learning curve. 馃槉
I鈥檒l drop you a message on it mate! Fished there for 3 years had tope up to 30lb, had a session with 3 tope for 87lb in just under a hour! Could hardly move my arms!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts