1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
England Team Captain
30,607 Posts
The fishing bag looks interesting at that price..........:thumbs:

·
Registered
21,114 Posts
Bought one of those rod n reel combos last year for my boy on holiday. The rod was a bit floppy but usable, the reel is pretty reasonable and worth the price alone

·
Registered
253 Posts
Got a simmler sort of set up from Lidls a while back, holds everything for a session also got a set of chest waders but i'll only use them for pumping a few worms.

G

·
Those bags are ideal,they are more or less the same as the chub snooper bags which are £24.99 some places,at aldi without the chub name on £8.99 :punk:

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
The bags are a smart bit of kit for the money. But, the zips don't like salt water. Just about got a year out of mine before it got binned. Rinse the zips with fresh and they should last for ages. I'm goint to get another, maybe two.

·
Team Rig Maker
19,817 Posts
the 8.99 bag looks ok, the rod bag is only 5ft long which is a problem if you have 2 piece 13ft rods

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
got a very simular probably made in same chinese factory headlamp last year from morrisons for 4.99.

ok as a back up light for baiting up etc and safe venues. but woudnt rely on it as main light source,at dodgy marks,hence looking to upgrade before winter arrives.

still for the money.....

·
Registered
61 Posts
i was looking at a rapala bag similar to that last week and it was 40 quid so i might pick one up

·
Registered
479 Posts
A quick update on this - just been in aldi and they had loads of bags so no need to rush.

Bag seems decent quality however it is quite small - no way would I be able to fit everything i needed for a session (and I don't really carry a lot of kit). If you're after a small bag for plugging or a light bait/float session its ideal, but even then i think i'd prefer a backpack.

I passed on it, thought this info might save some others a journey

·
Banned
1,597 Posts
Got a simmler sort of set up from Lidls a while back, holds everything for a session also got a set of chest waders but i'll only use them for pumping a few worms.
I wish I had bought 2 pair.

Sometimes 3 of us are up to our knees trying to launch the boat:doh:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts