World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, Can anyone put me right on best beach, pier or rock marks in the bournemouth area. Coming down this thursday 26th and stopping till sunday. Staying in bournemouth but dont mind travelling a bit. Also best tackle and bait shops. Many thanks JIM

· Registered
3,113 Posts
Harry. I know its a shore forum but the best bet at present is to get a place on a charter boat as there is some good bream fishing inshore at present. Try Poole angling centre just off Poole quay or go along to the kiosk near the fishermans dock. Some of the boats do evening trips if you cannot fit in a whole day.
Not sure whats happening off the beaches - probably needs a good blow after the long settled spell and we are onto neaps now so don't expect it will be too exciting. There are mullet in the harbour too but not sure if they are feeding.
ATB

· Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers mate, dont think i'll be able to manage whole day cos I got the misses with me and even with my luck pushing qualities and her shopping skills I think 8 hours on the boat might be pushing it a bit to much. But an evening trip out of poole sounds like a good idea(might get away with that) probably take her longer than that to get ready to go out anyway. THANKS

· Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all your help. Prospects sound a lot more promising than i first thought and if i do anything i'll post a thread and let you all know how i got on. Once again thanks for taking the time to help out. Harry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.