World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it worth taking the Exage to Marmaris? or is it a waste of time with "whitebait" being the order of the day?
I cant play golf cos there are no courses, so if there are no fish about, I might get p****d for a week, that should cheer "er indoors" up!
blueskip

·
Registered
438 Posts
been there done it like the place must do been there 3 times one very tiny fish dont think iwill fish there again but the beer lovley

·
Registered
241 Posts
fished in turkey worth getting a gullet trip and take your rod with you then you can get drunk and fish at the same time. better stamp of fish away from the beaches off marmaris the coves that the gullets stop at produce some good fish i dont know what they are but a peice of bread on a float produces good fish simular to mullet other fish you might see are flying fish and a chance of sea turtles the size off bin lids its a great day out . :) stayed on a gullet cruise up the turquise coast for 2 wks a few years ago had a great time and got a great sun tan if you coarse fish there are fresh water lakes close to marmaris which produce a good days fishing didnt fish them myself but the locals will tell you about it have a good holiday and tight lines

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well done that man, a gullet & the Exage it is, will let you know how I get on!
blueskip

1 - 4 of 4 Posts