World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got to say, im new to fishing and since taking it up a few months ago I have found this website very informative and the forums entertaining as well as informative. Well done all!:clap3:

Anyway Im going over to France soon for a few days and have the opportunity to fish somewhere on the coast around the Caen / Ouistreham area of Normandy.

Can anyone recommend a spot to fish in this area? Will I need any kind of permit or Licence? Can I buy bait locally and what is recommended for this area?

Any advice is welcome!

Thanks
Neil.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Hi Neil
Have you tried looking at previous threads using the site's SEARCH facility. There're a number. You'll probably find it easier to locate them, probably just using the keyword 'France' to filter them, if you're in the 'home page' of the European forum.

I know time's tight but additionally you could then try sending a Private Message to those who have previously fish the area for information of specific marks.

Please let's know, good or bad, how you trip goes.

Best of Luck
Dave

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
HB,

i have a cottage in france on the normandy coast. if you get anything or get any tips PM me will you mate??

im to france for a two week fishing trip!!

Jamie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts