World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great days fishing today. fished 2 hours either side of high tide. cracking day, flat calm sea. started out for some mackies for bait and wasn't dissapointed. After 5 casts i had enough for the day and for dinner for the week. biggest 5 were 1.5 pounds. put the bait out and entertained myself with some lures and spinning. After about 20 minutes i landed in the pollack. I got about 20 same size as the ones in the photos and probably about 40 or so smaller ones and coallies. However, the catch of the day trumped the lot. The Mackies had served me well, up came a nice Doggie. I know its not huge but its my first ever. I have been targetting them for the last couple of trips so i am chuffed to bits. Having previously only really caught mackies, pollack and coallies i set my target this year of trying to get different fish. I have added 3 new species to the list in the last 10 days and i must admit the credit goes to the people on this site:clap:. Its amazing how much you can learn. So a big thanks from me. Gary

Attachments

·
Registered
5,894 Posts
nice sesh there mate ,well done on upping the species list !
cheers rab

1 - 2 of 2 Posts