World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Can anyone give me some advice, i am an experienced carp angler who enjoys sea fishing on my holidays to Lanzarote but never seem to get much joy, i fish in the harbour in the old town, Peurto Del Carmen. Thanks

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Hi 1buzzlightyear
And welcome to the forum. I suspect, from the fact that your posting has been moved, you've perhaps not yet had an opportunity to look through the previous posts with regards Lanzarote on this European forum. You'll find there's a lot of information on specific marks, techniques and species encountered already noted.
Dave

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
hiya mate, just pop down to matagorda, there is a point that the tide rips through, cast out squid heads on a bubble float over the volcanic black rocks, about 40yards, fish with a float stop at around high water, had some big bream here, you can see the point, its right on the matagorda side of poccilos beach.
biggish baits, as there are hundreds of pretty ones. get a good drift on, expect hard hard bites and fights, dont let the fish get itd head down, they will take you into the volcanic rocks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts