World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
i love it,,the holiday troggs stay away,,and i get peace!....

if i hear another mindless behemoth askin me if i had,

"any luck butt?,,Just doggies iss eh? wah bait u usin en? MAckeral is eh?, I went fishin offa wall last monff,i ad a massiff bass,bout 18 pound like,my mate woz gutted he woz,coz ee just lost a big un,Serious butt!!..ad a load of doggies too..i smashed there eads in..and then i went down tha pub on the bow like.pulled this minger i did..from bettws!!"

ill go nuts

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GO AWAY!..I DONT CARE!!!...lol :eek: :cool:

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Better known as "Slimline Apple Juice" in Swansea.
blueskip

·
Registered
767 Posts
i love fishing in the rain.... its the getting wet bit i dont like.

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Rain? does it rain in Wales?. Can't say I've ever noticed. Although I was passing through Port Talbot the other day when I noticed a load of locals with shotguns taking potshots at that strange yellow ball in the sky :)

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Rain,sleet,hail,snow and any other weather condition not mentioned I 'll fish them all any thing for a few hours peace and quiet from her in doors.

Woodster

P

·
0 Posts
I have seen a T-Shirt with summat like:

On the front:

I havent caught anything

On the back:

P*** off or
f**** off

I want one

·
Registered
55 Posts
seem to remember it raining pink rain in swansea once - after the filters at port talbot works went pear shaped. Very amusing it was :).

Generally dont mind fishin in the rain - unless its windy, off the sea and driving in my face.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Pedro the Fisherman said:
pity such a good fishing site gets wasted by such brainless twaddle! Why don't you go fishing and get off the computer?

Pedro,why don't you go fishing and get off the computer?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts