·
Welsh Dangler
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only fished a few times this month. Good month though with 2 new pb's

4lb

7lb (new pb at the time)

6lb

8lb 8oz (new pb, caught just after the 7lber)

7lb 7oz

4lb 9oz bass (new pb)

Also had a session with Valleyboyo (some of the members who've been on WSF a while will know him or remember who he is, he's getting back into it quietly)
I blanked but he had his 1st bass for a few years

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
look's like you went ray crazy jules nice ones though and cracking bass too :victory::victory:

·
Species Hunter
751 Posts
Nice one Jules, look forward to bumping into you down Monk in September......

Gaz

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
tidy month this for you m8 ps dont go with jeff you'll blank lol...:oops::oops::oops:

·
Registered
322 Posts
he left me in the house:cry:i think i was to much competion for him lols:victory::laugh:well done son for last month

·
Registered
8,647 Posts
Good month on the raymondo's:fishing1:

·
Registered
506 Posts
nice month mate, id be smailing right through August if id managed that! I got to get biting the bullet and putting some sessions in!!!

·
Welsh Dangler
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
look's like you went ray crazy jules nice ones though and cracking bass too :victory::victory:
A little bit lol, all the rays came in one session... crayzy couple of hours

nice one julian m8 you will have to take me with you one day ,iv had 4 blanks in a row im not a jinx honest lol.
tight lines roamer.
Dont you worry Jeff, I've had plenty of blanks in between the good sessions as well...in fact have had quite a few blank sessions this month...give me a shout if you ever wnna meet up for a sess!!

Good few fish there mate. Also nice to see valleyboyo back out and about. Looks a bit older since the last time i seen him though lol!!!
Bit older but none the wiser lol :roll1::giveup:
Good to have a session with him though, even if he did beat me lol

:roll1:

Hopefully he'll start fishing a bit more.

he left me in the house:cry:i think i was to much competion for him lols:victory::laugh:well done son for last month
cheers dad, I know it done your head in having to take all the pics lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts