World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time in Manzanillo Mexico, in February. Going with the family and planing on getting some fishing in. Will have my two boys (13 and 15) with me who love to fish. Will be staying at the Barcelo Karmina, I took a look at google maps and plan on fishing the area right around the resort. Looks like there’s a small river or estuary right next to the resort that might have some fish (snook? Maybe) We are travelling with another family, who also have two boys similar in ages and we hope to rent a couple of Pangas to do some inshore fishing. Any advice or information for that area would be greatly appreciated. What do Pangas cost there for the day? Has anyone shore fished that area? I plan on bringing both fly fishing and spin casting equipment with me. Any advice on the types of Flies and Tackle to bring? My Spin arsenal usually includes, rubber tail jigs, top water poppers, buzz bomb type jigs and medium to large silver spoons. Flies include bait fish imitation type flies like salt water clousers, and deceivers, shrimp patterns.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts