World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
will proberly be down there myself let me no when ur thinking of coming and i will point u in the right direction for the time ur coming etc

G

·
:help: i am hopeing to fish minins bay this easter weekend looking for advice best bate place to fish ect. can anybody one help
Hi and welcome to the forum.

My partner and I fish Minnis Bay from time to time but for the best advice take creedy up on his offer and pm him when you are thinking of going. He has certainly put in some hours fishing down there.

We may (if the weather is ok) be taking our inflatable out over the easter weekend down there. If it is too windy we will be on the beach somewhere down there.

Malcolm.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for your respones creedy not 100% about tides & time and have mum in
law to pick up thursday and depart london hopefully by 5 so may be good friday sat or sun and a bit monday as i have a new job to start tuesday so i will fish minins by day or night hope to meet up with you some time over weekend please give time and place and lets hope we pull some big ones

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks monktonlad hope if you and your partner are fishing this weekend we could link up day or night tell me were and when will try my best ? as kids have to help dig worms for me and not eat them 5 & 6 years old but there eye sight when diging is better than my sight hope to meet up

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
the tides aint bad for fishing the rocks over low.

i might well be there saturday night, if your out too i might bump into you. this could turn into a a bit of a meet.

creedy - any chance of nipping in the shop on sat with any report if you go friday night.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
no probs mate keen to try my new zziplex 50\50;s cant wait to give them a good go i might well see u down there mate but then again if ur up for it i might go down to leysdown heard some good reports

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
apparantly there be some thornies coming off the back of sheerness me mate was talking to shane pullen ,he knows him well,mind you the geezer got a good cast

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
ah, thats why i prob haven't heard of it then. LOL.

local's good with me coz i've agreed to work the weekend. and i need all the beauty sleep i can get. LOL.

i'll PM you or chat to you in the shop when i've decided.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
malcom ,hope you take plenty pictures of the avon this time, be nice to see her in the water,,,,im gutted i can t get out ,,,and me boat trip is canceled ...never mind ill be fishing the beach this week,,,,good luck ,,tight lines

1 - 12 of 12 Posts