World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the day off and want to get out and wet a line.

Was thinking of going to Peterhead but not sure. West coast tides mean it will be low tide over there during the day so not sure if i should go there, altho0ugh Loch Duich is deep water so shouldn't really matter.

Any ideas peeps?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Was down breakwater at 1230 for a look. Think they had a dozen mackies, dabs and some codling to 2lb. Counted 14 rods out might go back after 1500 for a wee cast about.

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
was at the beach yesterday between the 3 of us we had about 10 flounder 4 plaice and 4 turbot and close to boddam if the weather is bad:clap2:

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ARGHHHHH!! Just found out my 'lovely' wife has thrown my squid as it was takin up space and smelled a bit. So i've only got mackerel and a launce.

Hmm. Still worth a try though me thinks.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tackle shop in PD has party squid in and morrisons has frozen

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
mackie and lug is all we had:giveup:

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
do what i do mate hide it in an old burger box lol
I normally have it in my bait freezer but was in a rush when packing to go down south, and just stuffed it in the house freezer. My own fault really but still hacks me off.

Might have to give tescos a go if i pass one. Depends on where i go now. Torn between Loch Duich and Peterhead.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I normally have it in my bait freezer but was in a rush when packing to go down south, and just stuffed it in the house freezer. My own fault really but still hacks me off.

Might have to give tescos a go if i pass one. Depends on where i go now. Torn between Loch Duich and Peterhead.
morrisons have a load of squid in right now
£1.44 a fair sized pack with about a dozen in
our tescos are pants for fish mostly pre cooked stuff :yucky:
anyhoots good luck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts