World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I`am going up silloth next wk. Just wanted to know if you can buy bait up there , where to go and how easy/hard the fishing is ?:fishing1:

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I`am going up silloth next wk. Just wanted to know if you can buy bait up there , where to go and how easy/hard the fishing is ?:fishing1:
u may have to get your bait from whitehaven or workington l all ways fish up throw the town anywhere along there its easy fishing as well peeler crab been fishing best or it was :g:

·
Registered
531 Posts
When you go into silloth you will come to the cross road turn left and you will see a Tattoo shop next door is a caravan shop that sells frozen black's mackerel squid crab and mussel, only flounder and Dab's of pier but some good size Dab's.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
When you go into silloth you will come to the cross road turn left and you will see a Tattoo shop next door is a caravan shop that sells frozen black's mackerel squid crab and mussel, only flounder and Dab's of pier but some good size Dab's.
never new there was a shop selling bait there you learn sumit everyday is it cheap

·
Registered
531 Posts
It's not to bad and the frozen black's are good. A box of squid i think was £2.00, it's the shop that was on the road into silloth now just round the corner.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Very much, Will let you know how we get on.Is it best to fish the last 2 Hrs before high tide]?:fish:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts