World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all ,had a nice time in falmouth cornwall.soory if this is not quite the right forum..its 50/50 i recon
well i fished with a 6ft kids fishing rod with 5ib line,rigged up with 2 of those tiny hokkai things,oz weight and some rag bout 50mm long.and also a carp rod with a 1 hook set up,again with rag .
as i like fishin harbour walls a lot the 6 ft rod took most of the fish.......best one on this a 1.5 lb ballan,which if the butt of the rod was nt stuck in a lobster pot mesh at the time was destined to be catapulted forthwith into the sea....it bent over in an loverly arc ,the tip touching the stone wall.............heard then was the shout of is it a shark brand and i can see a fin ......my darling carolyn taking the wee wee again .
all fish bar 3 taken tight to the harbour walls,the other 3 were on the carp rod 30yds out or so on top of kelp beds.....biggest 2.5 lb
in all great sessions
fish as follows
wrasse....1 corkwing , 7 ballans , 9 goldsinny
goby .......1 pained,1 common
blenny....1 common
pollack.......2
ed the edible crab and his m8 .............all sessions of bout 1.5 hrs

see ya guys brand:) :)

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
hi all ,had a nice time in falmouth cornwall.soory if this is not quite the right forum..its 50/50 i recon
well i fished with a 6ft kids fishing rod with 5ib line,rigged up with 2 of those tiny hokkai things,oz weight and some rag bout 50mm long.and also a carp rod with a 1 hook set up,again with rag .
as i like fishin harbour walls a lot the 6 ft rod took most of the fish.......best one on this a 1.5 lb ballan,which if the butt of the rod was nt stuck in a lobster pot mesh at the time was destined to be catapulted forthwith into the sea....it bent over in an loverly arc ,the tip touching the stone wall.............heard then was the shout of is it a shark brand and i can see a fin ......my darling carolyn taking the wee wee again .
all fish bar 3 taken tight to the harbour walls,the other 3 were on the carp rod 30yds out or so on top of kelp beds.....biggest 2.5 lb
in all great sessions
fish as follows
wrasse....1 corkwing , 7 ballans , 9 goldsinny
goby .......1 pained,1 common
blenny....1 common
pollack.......2
ed the edible crab and his m8 .............all sessions of bout 1.5 hrs

see ya guys brand:) :)
Well done brand it looks lk it was a fishing hoilday mate he he tight lines

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well done brand it looks lk it was a fishing hoilday mate he he tight lines
hi m8,yep great time ...even the macky are just showing there

·
Registered
2,394 Posts

:g: no ofence to any mods mr pickford included.
if i make a thread or post ,i do it here,cos im talking to a lot of people i know or have at least met.if ive got a question or problem,id rather ask it of guys i know.i know its difficult but goes a bit bonkers sometimes.:schmoll:
ill look for this thread on "cornish "r"us tommorra.
:) kidding rob:kissing:

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well done buddy, sounds like you had a good one.

kelvin
yep great time m8 ,will prob do a flying visit there ltr ...lots of bream come in as well....not fishin this w/e cos im doin uni stuff.....all niter 2 w/ks.be 2/3 w/ks for congering ,cant wait cheers .hows u house....and rhi

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
yep great time m8 ,will prob do a flying visit there ltr ...lots of bream come in as well....not fishin this w/e cos im doin uni stuff.....all niter 2 w/ks.be 2/3 w/ks for congering ,cant wait cheers .hows u house....and rhi
yeah its going good mate, slow but steady. I'll give you a bell in the week (if i remember lol).

kelvin

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts