World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello again

ive drawn a blank twice in a row now fishing as you can tell its a bit depressing

im going to arbroath tomorrow and im going to fone up the boat see wen there going out and hopefully go £15 with bait and rod i think.

well im wonderin what ya gauny catch?

MARTY ive left u a p.m. try n get bk ti me bud

was in cairndow yesterday caught nothing so im hoping this boat trip will bag me a couple of fish but im wondering whats to catch ive never been out on the boat?

thanx

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Pm'd you Steven.

·
Registered
314 Posts
ther used to be loads of tackle shops in dundee, the angus gun room used to be one of the and that is down one of the side streets opposite littlewoods, ther is also one on the kingsway heading towards tesco,s i do not know if it is still there. you do not need haevy tackle for arbroath 8oz wieghts should do and red muppets worked well when i was a kid and a 20 -30 lb ros with abu seven should do.

·
Registered
60 Posts
There is a tackle shop in Arbroath High Street, just across from Grace Pattersons Flower Shop. Its called Angus Guns and Tackle or something like that

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nick im sure i was in that tackle shop infact i think i bought feathers from there just last week. then there is another small tackle shop just down by the harbour i think theres an old man been runnin it for a while. the tackle shop on the high street my grans b+b is just round the corener from there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts