World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is harry. im hoping to retire in the next 3 years to the peak district, if I can find a bungalow to fix up for us, but my wife and I love our seafishing. I'm concerned we will not be able to do much there. Can someone please tell me what the fishing is like in the area, what fish I would be likely to catch (not that I catch much now)

Thanks harry

G

·
Hello Harry and welcome to the site. I hope you have a happy retirment and find a bungalow that you want.

As for fishing the east coast then try out the section on this very site. There are bound to be places near to you and also people that can help you out.

regards

East fishing reports/marks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
flounder_al said:
Hello Harry and welcome to the site. I hope you have a happy retirment and find a bungalow that you want.

As for fishing the east coast then try out the section on this very site. There are bound to be places near to you and also people that can help you out.

regards

East fishing reports/marks
Thanks Flounder for the info. Have not fished for sometime and want to get back into it, cheers. Harry

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Hi Harry,,welcome to WSF mate.
Retirng to the peak district,,your going to have to travel to fish unfortunately.
Have a good look around on the site,you may find some useful info.
Any problems,,just ask bud.
All the best,
Terry F.

·
Registered
9,532 Posts
Harry Evans, you are a lucky, lucky man. Retiring in 3 years time and have a wife who likes to fish? Sounds good to me! Hope you find what you are looking for and welcome to the site. I'm afraid I can't help much as I'm daaaan saaaaf.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Hi Harry ,
Welcome to WSF.
What type of sea fishing are you looking to dangle your line?

·
Registered
91 Posts
http://www.mack1.karoo.net/chris/ that should give you one or two tips harry i fish the east coast on a regular baises so keep an eye out for the post going again this week to scarborough & bridd that sort of area allways plenty of fish if you no where to look all the best ....................mr40rose

1 - 7 of 7 Posts