World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me,Big Dee and clive(the comedian) where let loose on the seas tonight..

we fish an undisclosed location from 7.30 till 1.20am..

a spot of shore fishing it was...6 rods in all between us

Slow to start,,but i started the pace with a whiting the size of a stickleback...

Big dee was quick to answer with 2 doggies,,i evened the score with a doggy of my own,,

until Dee put on the turbo's and left us for dead with these stonking catches.
LADIES AND GENNELMEN,,I present to you,,The elusive,rare,like Solid gold camel poo..Mr COD(LING)

And on his other rod..Was Mr Flounder,,,trying to stuff a peeler down his throat,,greedy bugger.(put next to a pack of mackky for size appreciation)

AND heres the master himself holding his 2lb+ Flounder for all to admire..
BOOYAA!

cod was caught on Rag,,and the flattie was on peeler crab..

he left us for dead in all with,,i think was 9 fish(doggies and whiting added for good measure),i managed a measley 2 fish,but poor Clive b.bl.bl.blaaaaanked

a great night fishing,in perfect conditions..

tilley lamp took a dump on us,,which ended procedings...but did not bring the night down up bit..

Fabulous!! :D

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
marcus please tell me where u fished i still have never even seen a cod on the beach yet, give me one last chance please lol. feel free to pm me lol.

kelvin

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
lol kelvin. marcus u a sly fox. i dunt wanna no wer u went, un less u wanna tell me that is, hee hee........well done........

·
Registered
282 Posts
well done marcus and big d, didn,t fish the deeps after then. Instead you fished that top top seceret mark where the cod are hiding c,mon your supposed to share marks lol. whats the point in a catch report when we dont know where the catch took place . If we all did that then none of us would bother posting a catch report unless it was to rub it into our fellow anglers C,mon dont be shy tell us where, or are you just rubbing it in lol." peace "

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
kelvin, i saw that m8. behave, i not a blanker anymore, an marcus i no u in bed u lazy git, u wanted company fishing. nows ur chance, so tell all, nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. wer,d u go.i be waitin,

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well me and big Dee offered people to join us last time we went out..no one replied..

Your loss..heheh

and as for the location of the magic mark,Ill leave it to big dee to disclose that info..

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
thats harsh mate lol, i take it, it wasnt porthcall lol. come on dont be shy poacher needs fish(sorry mate lol). what did the flatty wieght??? looks like a cracking fish.

kelvin

·
Wales Team Captain
2,361 Posts
the flattie weighed in at 2lb 4oz on the scales when I got home , the codling was to small but was returned alive for next year( if it survives the nets that is) still nice to see one gives us all hope.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts