World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
should be fishing heacham or hunstanton on sat the 8th for the smutts that have turned up now does any one want to join me
i have some frozen crab and hope to get some fresh tomo if i can get any will have to have a look to see if you fancy a meet (i know its short notice) then pm me or ring me on 07748448382
high is at 2130 fish from 2030 to 2300 ish

regards roger

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:sad2::sad2:fished sat night at heacham with fresh peeler , got there at 2030 and fished till 2230 with ed and his uncle they used mackie strips and razorfish no fish and only one poos bite i had on the crab but not sure, i put the lack of fish down to the bloody jet skis that kept bouncing around flat out about 80 yards in front of us and they did not like the fact that my first cast landed about 15 feet from him so that made them spin around and motor past even more nearly had one on my second cast but he moved out of the way so a bad night and now i keep thinking about giving up fishing as i have not had a single fish off the beaches in nearly 2 months, keep fishing and keep blanking wat do i do

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Hard luck bassboy, its hard going at the moment for sure. Good reports tho from West Norfolk so shame you didnt do any good. I broke a 6 week blank run on N Norfolk beaches last wed.

I had a free fishing pass this weekend but went coarse fishing instead, thats how poor its been recently

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hey Bassboy, Get yourself down to Eastbourne for the price of a tank of diesel. The fishing's good at the moment and you know it well!:victory:

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Roger, sorry to hear you did not have a good session.
Most of the reports put me off even driving over there at the moment.!!
But then there is the old saying 'you have got to be in it to win it' and at least you tried.
Take it you found some peelers then.?

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
of corse i found some crab lol but wat a waste of time all the smutts i have gutted this year have been full of crab but i still cant seem to catch any thing and its getting beyond a joke now think i will take up carp fishing again lol

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dunno why everyone sticks to crab for this area. IMO, it's not a patch on unwashed squid.
wish i could find some unwashed squid at a sensable price as i hate paying for bait being a digger
i have 2 5lb boxes of calamare in the freezer but keep getting told not to use it as there aint no point if some knows were to get it a a propper price then can u tell me. i dont mind in trading for things

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
wish i could find some unwashed squid at a sensable price as i hate paying for bait being a digger
i have 2 5lb boxes of calamare in the freezer but keep getting told not to use it as there aint no point if some knows were to get it a a propper price then can u tell me. i dont mind in trading for things
Lowestoft fish market, about 20 quid for 10 kilos.

AL ..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Roger, am thinking of taking grandson to the above thursday 19th (tomorrow) i guess 2 hours either way of high water would be best in the morning, whereabouts would you recommend ?? and are there any tackle shops nearby I can get a bit of bait

Bob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.