World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of getting out 2moro but i aint to sure on sea state. been a lovely day today up here but could be totaly different at the coast looked at weather forcasts looking like it will be scorchio the mora with a nice south easterly, So shall i hedge my bets on maybe a bar of silver you guys think? or has this weeks weather fooked things up? Cheers lads:)

G

·
i was down horden beach at tea time for a drive out there is a nice sea on from the south east but the water is dirty brown and there was only a few small fish getting pulled in.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Thinking of getting out 2moro but i aint to sure on sea state. been a lovely day today up here but could be totaly different at the coast looked at weather forcasts looking like it will be scorchio the mora with a nice south easterly, So shall i hedge my bets on maybe a bar of silver you guys think? or has this weeks weather fooked things up? Cheers lads:)

I'll tell ya summit there,

Today bewtween 4-7 there was a thick fog cover over the beach today (sout shields) i decided to go down and OMFG:blink: The waves where bloudy huge and there was a swell like nout on earth, RNLI went out good half a dozen times while i was there i was devastated when realising not having my camera. Soon as the fog had went the sea calmed a little.

So bizzare weather over here. lol:uhuh::clap2:

Andrew:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts