World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you fish or have fished the beach down sellafield recently. And Where do you park when fishing there?

Am down that way on a daily basis, and have always wondered where people park.
I have heard a few decent reports about it, but never fished it myself.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have ethics fishing ANYWHERE near a nuclear facility tbh....I know the fish don't live there permanantly, but it just don't float my boat....check out the Heysham baby bass threads on here.......!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never fished there myself, nearest ive probably ever fished to it would be braystones or drigg the other side.

I read about all the undersize bass being taken from tge outflows at heysham. Nothing like that off sellafield though, as it doesnt really have outlows like the heysham plant. Rarely see anyone on the beach there to be honest.

·
Registered
205 Posts
good mark sellafield mate myself and fletty fish there.if you go down to sellafield train station just to the left there is a cycle track go all the way down as far as you can go just park your car there walk over metal bridge and go under arch and walk streight out left side of river thats the mark.myself and fletty will be down on saturday from 5pm you can join us if you like.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers for that. I know where you mean.

Thanks for the offer mate, but dont think i'll be able to make it. Few things on saturday afternoon depending on weather. Although might be out at some point late fri or sat night.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts