World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
TEAM FORESHORE
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi lads just to let u know im going down to porthcawl pier after rays or whatever is about,i will be fishing from 8am till wenever having a break then fishing a bit into the dark,so its a big long sesh as i havnt been out for months,hopefully rockling(gary)is joining me in the evening but as ive never fished this mark before i was wondering if anyone wanted to tag aglong with me in the day,and the night.... so heres my number 07525946087... let me know or pm me or reply to this thread... tight uns ryan:fishing1:

·
Team Saltist
630 Posts
Hi mate I might join you on the pier not 100% sure yet though. I live 10 mins from there and in the last few weeks, I've had 12 rays from there some being good size too. Wind and weather looking good at the moment so fingers crossed that won't change.

Put some tides up so others who may meet you throughout the day can see what suits them best?

TIME TYPE HEIGHT
0014 Low 1.8
0634 High 9.0
1226 Low 1.8
1851 High 9.4

+ The 1 hour for BST

·
TEAM FORESHORE
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
would be nice if u could meet up with me mucca as ive never fished it before and desperate to catch anything lol.... if u need a lift i can always pick u up... drop me a tex so ive got ya number or pm me urs and i will give u a call.thanks for reply... tight uns ryan :fishing:

·
Registered
27 Posts
alright mate, spoke to u just now on the phone,

should be able to make it,

just give me a call before ur coming so i can meet u in the morning to pick up bait.

·
Team Saltist
630 Posts
Txt sent mate. I drive so no need to go out of your way. Thanks for the offer tho fella, very kind of ya. I hope to have a sesh that day as it's my my birthday, also got a job interview the day before and may have to go back for 2nd part which will be on the 6th or 7th thats why I'm not 100% sure if I can make it? Live sandeel is killer for the rays.

·
TEAM FORESHORE
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
alright mate, spoke to u just now on the phone,

should be able to make it,

just give me a call before ur coming so i can meet u in the morning to pick up bait.
ok mucca i will give u a ring 2moz and have a chat tight uns ryan:fishing:

·
TEAM FORESHORE
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Txt sent mate. I drive so no need to go out of your way. Thanks for the offer tho fella, very kind of ya. I hope to have a sesh that day as it's my my birthday, also got a job interview the day before and may have to go back for 2nd part which will be on the 6th or 7th thats why I'm not 100% sure if I can make it? Live sandeel is killer for the rays.
be good if you can make it mate, more the merrier and we can have a laugh tight uns ryan:fishing1:

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Would love to join you all for the evening sesh....transport permitting. It's a right pain that porthcawl aint got a train station, lol :thumbs:

·
Registered
601 Posts
might do mate depending on when i can get away from work. i might just take a wander tyo see what the crack is

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
hi there ryan
i,ll be down the pier tomorrow all day but might join you thursday night will probably fish from 10pm till mid day friday will let you know for definate tomorrow night
regards gerwyn

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Ryan....would help if yr bloody phone was on :wallbash: lol

·
Team Foreshore
1,281 Posts
Good to speak to you Ryan. Give me a text tomorrow and I will get bait etc and check weather before giving a 100% yes.

I'll prob be buying from my local shop, although I want some peelers for the rogue hounds and bass there.

Should be a laugh and hope we can get you a ray.

Jon

·
TEAM FORESHORE
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Good to speak to you Ryan. Give me a text tomorrow and I will get bait etc and check weather before giving a 100% yes.

I'll prob be buying from my local shop, although I want some peelers for the rogue hounds and bass there.

Should be a laugh and hope we can get you a ray.

Jon
cheers mucca will tex u 2moz ,, i just need rag and sandeel.. tight uns ryan

1 - 18 of 18 Posts