Registered
2,442 Posts
if ther is keep it to pm lads, lets not invite the tinsel chuckers and
spot light crew befor ther time!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so what is about in shoreham at the moment. especially with the waters starting to warm up.
not fished off the arm this year.
what baits are catching using what rigs?

cheers

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
so what is about in shoreham at the moment. especially with the waters starting to warm up.
not fished off the arm this year.
what baits are catching using what rigs?

cheers
Hi bha moggy ?

Does`nt seem to be that much going on at the moment,we await the arrival of the baitfish proper.
If you actually want to catch some fish try this formula,
river adur,neap tides,crab (after dark).

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Hi bha moggy ?

Does`nt seem to be that much going on at the moment,we await the arrival of the baitfish proper.
If you actually want to catch some fish try this formula,
river adur,neap tides,crab (after dark).
Hey chap. You mean that on neap tides in the Adur you catch a lot of crabs at night? I got to agree with you on that one........:)

You tried your thingies yet?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was with Moggy yesterday and there was nothing about at all. We did spot what looked like a really good size flattie swimming past the point but we were all out to far and could not attract it by reeling in. There were also lots of bubbles on the inseide but again nothing really biting :(

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
yea, i sore those bubbles, do you know what they are?!?!

Jamie

·
Registered
288 Posts
yea, i sore those bubbles, do you know what they are?!?!

Jamie

Bubbles!!!! There had better be fish there tomorrow, having taken a day off, wonder how the bins is doing as well. Plan to float one for a garfish or even an early mackeral, the freezer is getting somewhat empty.

Jamie if you fancy it, G is coming down as is Jonathan, so could be a good morning.

See you there hopefully.

TD

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
they were way to big for crabs!!!!!

maybe mullet going through the mud??

deffently not crabs!!

Jamie

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
no sorry mate, i cant come tomorrow, i really really need to do some business!! lol

i have till next week to finish it...

Jamie

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
My covert team of divers laying fish down for the fishathon. I will put one on yer line for a tenner sponsorship!

SDC
so that is what it was flatulent divers plying their tricks ready for the big fish in

tenner not bad sean i pay more for me bait and always blank, now thats gotta be a deal so i will put me order in via pm

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
wish i could mate. im working so i can go out on the newhaven trip on sunday..

Jamie

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I saw those bubbles on the inside when fishing there on Tuesday. I would guess that the dredging has liberated lots of methane from deep rotting seaweed and plant material buried over the years. Either that or watch out for a BP drilling rig appearing!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts