World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>
hi all this is my first post&#33;&#33;&#33; &nbsp;just wanted to ask if any of you knew of suitable spots to take the old man fishing, he is on crutches, we need to fish from the car for the next few months and i need to feel a fish on my line&#33; &nbsp;we have been up to blue anchor wall, not even a bite, we thought we could try between the piers at bornemouth, the wall at weymouth is too high at the moment. any ideas/ &nbsp;we live on the somerset dorset border so either coast.</font>

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Hi,

Might I suggest that you try Mudeford Quay. The car park is right by the Quay itself with cafe, toilets etc., the only draw back,if it is one, the cost per day is £7.

For a spot next to the quay you must arrive fairly early in the morning as it is a very popular area.

Cheers

Drew</font>

&

·
0 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I went fishing yesterday on Tia Maria out of West Bay and a Chap went down the steps to the boat on his backside&#33; (Intentionally). &nbsp;He spent the day quietly fishing and I think didn&#39;t do too badly. &nbsp;Getting up the steps was quite a problem for him, being a Gentleman, I asked if he needed help but this was not needed. &nbsp;Now that Chap had class, conviction and a sense of self help. &nbsp;If he should read this Sir, you have my admiration. &nbsp;Cheers, Tony.</font>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts