World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all looking at fishing around the grimsby area on the 2/5/07 does anyone know if anything is being caught or any good spots to fish have fished the wall at immingham before but would like to know if there are any more areas to fish would prefer a beach type area but anything is good any help would be much appreciated many thanks mark

·
Registered
603 Posts
Try further down the coast Chapel Point and Moggs Eye is a good place to fish but I think they are pumping sand a shore at Moggs

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi thanks for advice have fished chapel a few weeks ago and found it great it is just i have to fish near grimsby due to a shortage of time 2morrow or would fish further afeild thanks again mark

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Many years ago I used to fish the beach at Cleethorpes near the station for flounders, plaice and the occasional bass. It used to be called Wonderland after a fairground area there, have not been that way for 20 years so can't be more specific.

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
there is the north wall at grimsby. or cleethorpes area. if you want directions just pm me trev

·
Registered
70 Posts
there is a lot of places to fish all the way along up to humberston i was out on the charter boat from grimsby at the week end, we had a good day there is still some nice cod about the biggist was 6lb and dog fish and some dabs you just have to try there is a few bass about aswell hope you have a good day

1 - 6 of 6 Posts