World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi peeps,

Was thinking of going fishing this afternoon and fishing the tide in, can anyone suggest where to go and what to use within a 10 mile radius of colwyn bay

thanks
stew

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
Hi peeps,

Was thinking of going fishing this afternoon and fishing the tide in, can anyone suggest where to go and what to use within a 10 mile radius of colwyn bay

thanks
stew
hi stew going try either north shore or old colwyn bay for mac myself as soon as get of site.shaggy

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
was going to go to deganwy but if you are going to north shore might join you, just got a load of bait tho....what is the fishing like there? is it clean....questions questions am leaving at 3 to fish up to an hour after high.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
North Shore is clean, but might be a bit busy with day trippers but shouldnt be too bad past the baths.
Tempted to go myself.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i think i will go north shore then, just an issue with parking, if im there i am a lad with glasses and salt luggage..

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
bit late now but there are some macky about off north shore if you keep casting as far as you can ,and yes parking a bit busy now being weekend and hols

1 - 6 of 6 Posts