World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well came home on Wednesday got a long weekend off an aint been fishing for a good 3 weeks so tonights the night! Me an my brother gonna go somewer but having not fished the area for 3 weeks lost alot of knowledge :( Basically just want to know wheres best to fish at the moment, i thought holyhead breaky but looking at the reports theres not much going on. Any adive would be appreciated on a good venue cheers fellas

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
to be honest im not looking to target a certain species just wantead a sesh get me back into the swing of things, was gonna get some rag peeler squid and got abit of fresh mack in the freezer, any ideas?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ye think thats wat im gonna do give ravens a bash, went to malcs in beaumaris an he said its fishing well so i got loads of rag, peeler, squid and mack got my new camera aswell so ill put a report up b4 i go off 2 a wedding 2 mora :clap: any 1 been ravens recently

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dream of catching a tope id be the happiest man ever if i managed that lol fingers crossed eh. Gonna sort my gear out now ready for the night fish it all the way out an back in again ill let u all kno how i get on wen i get in
tight lines

1 - 10 of 10 Posts