World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if there is anybody around that organises fishing tours around the hampshire area. I have seen on this forum of flounder fishing guide woolston rob i think, but dont no if that is just a wind up or not?. And fishy rob in brighton,but would rather stay hampshire way an learn more about my surounding beaches. Any help much appreciated. And if there is such a guide as woolston rob i and a few others would deffently b interested in that over the winter period. Thanx again.:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After your great session at hillhead,i think you should become hampshires top guide!
Seems as if you dnt believe my catch report rob? If i had the pictures on my camera i would have uploaded them, but as my mate took the pictures its down to him to put them on here. Are you really a guide then or are your friends on a wind up. That dangling darren seems to be a fairly capable match angler doesnt he. Maybe i might be able to meet up with him and you for a bit of coaching as i havnt been sea fishing long. I think my catch at hillhead was more luck than skill.:fishing::)

·
Registered
365 Posts
pompey pout, come over to sussex and book yourself a session with fishyrob, you'll be learning plenty that you'll be able to apply back home ;)

·
Registered
368 Posts
Pompey pout, woolston rob is the man for you i think. He is hampshires best guide. U get a lot of value for money with his tours. The only down side is that he tends to like southhampton waters, so dont go wearing your pompey shirt as woolston will prob use it as a fish rag:sneaky2:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Pout, I have too been looking for a guide, I thought Dangler would be ok, but seems he blanks at every match lol

I have seen Woolston Rob in action, I am sure he charges £40 for the day, excluding bait. He is an all action fishing mastermind, and a master of boom rigs and flounder catching :drunk::drunk::drunk:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.