World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I had posted these clips but on looking at my posts they are not there, so for those who have seen them sorry for those that have not I hope you enjoy.

Tope not ready to land Here

Good Days Fishing Here

Tope fouling engine Here

Cod fishing on a foggy day Here

Boat training Here

Less talking more fishing Action Here

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry Chris I cant answer that one, I have tried them from another computer that is not signed on and they work. I have no idea what you need to do, only just found out how to use these myself, daughter and son in law just moved out to their own house at last I normally shouted him over when I have a problem. You could try our Club web site as that has its own download area with them on. Mind you there is still no bass video clip yet I live in hope, hopefully to live long enough to catch one :D

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
No idea what is wrong mate, may just be me. I have seen them before and they are worth seeing. I can't tell you what is wrong, if it was a boat I may have a chance.

Get you that bass video this year :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chris are you still on dial up connection as this could answer the problem the sign in is only to rate the video you do not need to sign in to see the video as it will automatically load and play, so if your using dial up and not broadband it may take some time to load buffer? before it starts. I wished they were as quick at installing technology round your place as they are at charging for launching :D

·
Registered
325 Posts
ChrisP

Have you got a knot in the string. This is usually my problem. By the way, it worked fine for me.

Fred

·
Registered
311 Posts
these are great videos its a pitty you cant see them id tell you about them but its not the same as watching the real thing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts