World Sea Fishing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice to see the review on the 'anglers' watch on the home page. Seems like a good piece of it from the write up, in fact totally faultless. I've got to be honest though, I'd have a lot more faith in the review if the watch had not been advertised all over the site for the last few months. :g:

·
One Life - Fish it!
5,007 Posts
It got wet, it got used, it got abused.

The advertisement was a free advertisement for the company as we thought the watch was a good product for an angler and we wanted to make more people aware of it and the technology behind it.

We had actually negotiated a deal to sell these watchs to WSF members at a good rate - don't think we'll bother now though, or we'll get accused of accepting back handers again!

Really do wonder why I bother with this forum sometimes, I really do!:uhuh:

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
It got wet, it got used, it got abused.

The advertisement was a free advertisement for the company as we thought the watch was a good product for an angler and we wanted to make more people aware of it and the technology behind it.

We had actually negotiated a deal to sell these watched to WSF members at a good rate - don't think we'll bother now though, or we'll get accused of accepting back handers again!

Really do wonder why I bother with this forum sometimes, I really do!:uhuh:
Keep the faith:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.