World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
An expected quiet day on my monster baits , the boy was immediately being harrased by bream before finally hooking his first one!!! Beautiful little thing probably around 12z i guess .

Hes in this months SEA ANGLER MAGAZINE with one of his smoothhounds from langney point

We then held out until 9 oclock to here the drag on my Penn Battle 2 8000 ticking over to my 7 year olds excitement

"DADDDYYYYY DADDYYY ITS CLICKING OVER, RAY ON RAY ON!"

he knows the deal haha

Rewarded with my first undulate at 8lb 6 z, she must of just let her eggs go as she was hollow as anything, reminded me of when you see a proper skinny dog !!!

A good day, now wheres my pb bass ive been hoping for for 6 sessions !!

Bream were on small sections of black lug, undulate took a fancy to squid and peeler cocktail

Chuffed, the boys face says it all haha

Attachments

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
"Rewarded with my first undulate at 8lb 6 z, she must of just let her eggs go as she was hollow as anything, reminded me of when you see a proper skinny dog !!! "
Yes I agree , you see plenty of dogs eggs along tilbury seawall :poop:

Well done fella , got that elusive undie at last !!

·
Registered
532 Posts
An expected quiet day on my monster baits , the boy was immediately being harrased by bream before finally hooking his first one!!! Beautiful little thing probably around 12z i guess .

Hes in this months SEA ANGLER MAGAZINE with one of his smoothhounds from langney point

We then held out until 9 oclock to here the drag on my Penn Battle 2 8000 ticking over to my 7 year olds excitement

"DADDDYYYYY DADDYYY ITS CLICKING OVER, RAY ON RAY ON!"

he knows the deal haha

Rewarded with my first undulate at 8lb 6 z, she must of just let her eggs go as she was hollow as anything, reminded me of when you see a proper skinny dog !!!

A good day, now wheres my pb bass ive been hoping for for 6 sessions !!

Bream were on small sections of black lug, undulate took a fancy to squid and peeler cocktail

Chuffed, the boys face says it all haha
Lovely to see the youngsters catching!
Reminds me off my youth.
God, that was a long time ago lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts