World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well as predicted took my daughter fishing today and as i put on ian,s post kicked my a##e good and propper first cast schoolie second bass about 31/2lb next cast 3lb bass then more schoolies and a codling i managed about a dozen schoolies myself but she did me over good and propper so why do i feel so proud of the little bugger
dene

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
I still go fishing with my dad from time to time and i'm 19 now. There was a lad from forums on Steetly today who had taken his little lad up with him and they were both getting flatties and whiting. Hopefully when i have kids i will take them fishing, and if they dont want to go then i shall make them!:) LOL

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Sounds like she will be hooked for life now Dene mate.I have a 4 year old who loves reading my old fishing mags [ she even sits on the bog reading them like I do ] and I keep promising to take her,but secretly Im worried she will give me a proper arsekicking:blink:

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
welldone mate ,if i mention go fishing the boys doesnt want to know.ere dad can i stop in and go on ya pc ,whatever nee way ,more virus,s than out else

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
i know what u mean m8t:) took my daughter 4 her 1'st trip when she
was 6, just on the pier like me & a m8t were getting whitties on the 1st 3 chucks
& she was getting nowt, so when she was'nt looking we were hooking them on
4 her. over the moon she was:) THEN she started hooking them herself.
me & my m8t ended up with 7 whittes each & she had 11 whitties, not inclueding the 1's we hooked on, 4 flatties, 2 coalies & a big plaice:unsure:
we were well out fished. she is 16 now & the lads r more important but she still comes out now & again & its still the same story:g:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts