World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All Iam Sure We All Have The Same Problem,i Get Back From A Good Session (well Sometimes) And My Hands Stink Of Fish,i Wash My Hands And They Still Stink,2day They Still Stink! I'v Heard Wash Your Hands In Cold Water And Rub Them On Parsley.has Anybody Got Any Good Tips That Work To Keep The Wife Happy!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi All Iam Sure We All Have The Same Problem,i Get Back From A Good Session (well Sometimes) And My Hands Stink Of Fish,i Wash My Hands And They Still Stink,2day They Still Stink! I'v Heard Wash Your Hands In Cold Water And Rub Them On Parsley.has Anybody Got Any Good Tips That Work To Keep The Wife Happy!

Use salt and cold water.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
try getting some of the gloves doctors and nurses use,does,nt restrict your fishing in anyway fit as snug as a bug in a rug and dah dah no smell

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
if you have it swarfega and washing power does the trick also takes the iodine off left over from black lug or.. try b&q and look for the industrial wipes used to wipe paint up comes in a yellow tub always worth keeping in the car and using after a session

tight lines

·
Registered
74 Posts
i use washing up liquid and a little bit of sugar or salt, makes an excellent swarfega subsiute and works a treat, also the washing up liquid is anti-bacterial so kills off any nasty's.

tight lines

·
Accepts cakes as bribes.
12,213 Posts
Posted this before, but go to a cook shop and get yourself one of those stainless steel orbs, rub your hands on it under a running tap and the smell is gone. Don't know how or why it works but it does, trust me, you can wash your hands in neat bleach and they will still smell fishy, but this little gadget gets it off in a few minutes no bother. :)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanx Guys Looks Like I Can Sleep In My Bed, Not The Dog House Again!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
594 Posts
use sugar washing up liquid and any thing with citric acid, jiff lemon real limes lemons or oranges, does the trick for me!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts