World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg
Went back up duridge today with acouple my pals, picked them up 630am and got to duridge bay for 710 ish. Anyway I fished with 2 rods with both 2 hook flappers and one with rag and one rag tipped with mackerel. We were fishing from bottom up well atleast 1hrs into the flood. End up with 9 flounder don't think I'm ever going get a turbot.

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Keep at it George, you'll get one. We're planning to a look up that way some time this week.
Back up there Tuesday going be fine weather all week, so just a matter which part beach to fish. Been told off someone today the hadston side surposed tobe better shout. Fished half way along the beach today, drive straight pass the little surf cafe all way to end, but instead of taken the bend straight on.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Back up there Tuesday going be fine weather all week, so just a matter which part beach to fish. Been told off someone today the hadston side surposed tobe better shout. Fished half way along the beach today, drive straight pass the little surf cafe all way to end, but instead of taken the bend straight on.
I've always preferred the north end, don't know why but there usually seems to produce bigger fish. Where you fished there should have been an old pipe. There's sometimes a decent hole around it where you'll get a few flatties out.
Another good mark is at the north end. Drive down to Hadston beach, and turn right at the T junction. Go right along to the end of the road and park up. Go down the wooden steps, and head south until you come to the new pipe. Fish around there. Good chance of schoolie bass there too.

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've always preferred the north end, don't know why but there usually seems to produce bigger fish. Where you fished there should have been an old pipe. There's sometimes a decent hole around it where you'll get a few flatties out.
Another good mark is at the north end. Drive down to Hadston beach, and turn right at the T junction. Go right along to the end of the road and park up. Go down the wooden steps, and head south until you come to the new pipe. Fish around there. Good chance of schoolie bass there too.
if your driven north towards amble is it the turn off just before druridge wild live place, the turn off after or before speed camera after or before speed camera.

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
after the speed camera mate.
Cheers tony I give that a try 2moz coming up with acouple lads who have just joined WSF. One guy fished with last week and I guy from Durham so hopefully we get a bass or turbot. Any good boats up there aswel m8, was going ask Norma but if anyone will no thought it be you.

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers tony I give that a try 2moz coming up with acouple lads who have just joined WSF. One guy fished with last week and I guy from Durham so hopefully we get a bass or turbot. Any good boats up there aswel m8, was going ask Norma but if anyone will no thought it be you.
Will not be getting there till 930am 2moz will the pipe still be visable ?Roughly How far south down the beach we got Togo ? Cheers in advance

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Don't do boats mate...sea-sickness ! Norma is your best bet, 01665 710200.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts