World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone fished loughor recently, i may take the misses down there tomorrow, top tide 9pm ish and tide hieght 8 ish, sounds great.

Are the crabs about?

kelvin

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi, me n Dave_660 are thinking about getting the train to ferryside from swansea tomorrow & fishing it 2 hours down-3 up. May work on this time frame but don't hold too much hope, just nice to get out‼ Is still a big tide and am uncertain where to go really but ferryside seems like fun and is east for travel by train! Any advice/alternate venues appreciated! Was thinking about Langland by "Lambs O' Christ" but that could turn into a bait gathering mission n nothing more, beautiful spot tho :)

·
Registered
462 Posts
Anyone fished loughor recently, i may take the misses down there tomorrow, top tide 9pm ish and tide hieght 8 ish, sounds great.

Are the crabs about?

kelvin
the crabs are always about around us on the females dude lol

here who got stabbed oposite your dads house in the lane ?

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pottsy, got stabbed tuesday night, by eagle bush valley, my brother was walking back from the pub and seen all the police etc.

kelvin

·
Registered
70 Posts
Fished Lougher 2 weeks ago, too much fresh water coming down loads of weed in the water and the crabs strip your bait in 10 minutes, 4 of us fished all day and we managed a postage stamp size flounder. Crap day won't be trying again for a while, I heard your best bet is Rag off Pembrey at the moment and that info came from the tackle shop in Gorsinion.

Don't waste your time ******:giveup: :giveup: :giveup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts