World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) Me and connorhope pumped a few worms and set off to fish the channel connor had a knock almost straight away but was very quiet moved round to the right side of the pier and was just about to call it a morn when i managed a flounder about 1lb :clap3: fished up to an hr before high and we left was getting busy with dog walkers and kids nice day to be out :)

· Registered
522 Posts
:) Me and connorhope pumped a few worms and set off to fish the channel connor had a knock almost straight away but was very quiet moved round to the right side of the pier and was just about to call it a morn when i managed a flounder about 1lb :clap3: fished up to an hr before high and we left was getting busy with dog walkers and kids nice day to be out :)
Was a nice flounder that tony, pity i had to get back for the match would of liked to have fished it all the way up, especially after talking to those lads and them telling us they were catching flatties 3 at a time. :notworthy :notworthy At least Bolton stuffed Wigan, [ for the first time ].:clap2: :clap2:

· Registered
7 Posts
Hi all, just got back from weekend away at Blackpool, did fish Cleveleys on Saturday and Sunday (the bull nose I think). Fished an hour before HT and hour after. Did not catch anything. Met a fella from Tranmere who was lucky, he caught 2 flounders about 1lb each.

Sunday was too windy, sat frozen for 2 hours then decided to call it a day.

Nice time thou.

MasterB

· Registered
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi all, just got back from weekend away at Blackpool, did fish Cleveleys on Saturday and Sunday (the bull nose I think). Fished an hour before HT and hour after. Did not catch anything. Met a fella from Tranmere who was lucky, he caught 2 flounders about 1lb each.

Sunday was too windy, sat frozen for 2 hours then decided to call it a day.

Nice time thou.

MasterB
:clap3: Fishing abit slow at the moment night time mite be a better bet at least the doggys will keep the rods knocking :g: :g:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.