World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met up with ryan1 and his lad, fisherman 1951 ,penn 2, off the northeast forum and headed for the casting meet at st annes for a look and meet a few forum members.just in time to see dave h lad do a nice crack off :clap3: nice one think you got a sand piper :clap3: anyway we where off to fleetwood for low water and said are goodbyes and left. aft a trip to tackle shop at anchorsholme we got to fleetwood to find parking stiched wi flask and butty munchers so finally all cars parked we set off down to fish the channel :) fishing was a bit slow fisherman was first in with a small plaice then me with a small codling, then fisherman ad a small codling then that was it dead as a dodo decided to rap up and pump a few worms but not a lot of casts mainly blow but managed to get a few dam that east wind anyway off to the chippy for tea then a drive to the boating pool for high water well the fishing wasn’t much better there a few doggys and flounders between us very clear night and almost a full moon don’t think helped but had a good crack with the lads and had a good day out sorry about the lack of fish lads but thats fishing steve was happy tho 4 different species plaice! flounder! codling! and doggys:clap3: roll on the spring cod on the east cost c u there:blink

·
Registered
522 Posts
Sorry i couldn't make it , had a walk down gynn today. Fleetwood anglers were fishing a match, saw a nice codling caught about 2.5lb and a few flounder. digging Tue and wed.:)

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry i couldn't make it , had a walk down gynn today. Fleetwood anglers were fishing a match, saw a nice codling caught about 2.5lb and a few flounder. digging Tue and wed.:)
mite be able to get down wed aft work what time is low tide are you fishing

1 - 3 of 3 Posts