World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fish Fish Bass Northern pike Fishing
Fish Fishing Fish Catfish Northern pike
hi all i fished fleetwood last night from low till just befour high and it was a cracking night the weed was ok and the wind was vary little i had 8 decent whiting i keeped 2 ,1 dab, a nice flounder a rockling and 4 good codling bigest about 4.5 pound i think all caught 1 after the other and on black lug the only dampner was their was a match on and they was more or less sitting on my lap. Fish Fish Sardine Fish products Osmeriformes

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
nice catch there robbo mate the fish are there in prime condition now very well done :wiggle:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Tim,i fished the point last sunday,i had a couple of codling,then 20 fleetwood lads turned up,it was a ****ing nightmare,3 of us in bay,i new the lad at one side,but the other silly ****er crossed me on his first chuck,with just a lead on,hahaha

imo they should be rovers not pegged,as if i was in a different frame of mind i would off ****ed em off,lol.

·
Registered
347 Posts
thats measure and return! two blokes were fishing on peg i drew fishing 4 rods so moved into next bay caught 4lb cod won match :sun: glad they didn 't offer to move!!! lol. it's trying to get someone to sign your card on rover not everyone wants to walk from beach road to dronny , got to admit most blokes are sympathetic to the pegging rules and relocate

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Not bad that pal well done on winning the club match its a hard 1 when someone is already fishing their you carnt expect them to move but if theirs enough room just get next to them.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i no i carnt belive the size of the whiting this year ive had some good size ones last year i caught 6 all winter but this year im nearly into double figures every time i go and they and the cod are full of shrimps.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.