World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks

Looking to buy for the winter fishing. I know there are loads on the market and all or most meet required standards. Price Im looking at around 100 quid..ish may spend wee bit more for quality. Are there any I should avoid?

Thank JC.........

·
Registered
336 Posts
You know mines is a great suit (dry and warm):sun:
It's just because it's called BLUE sky that you're no wantin one:nono:
Have a look at the veals catalogue, there's loads in there same as Rolys I think? Sundridge? :kissing:

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Ive got a fladen 2 piece and it is comfortable and keeps me like toast on cold winter nights

·
Registered
405 Posts
I have the Sundridge crossflow pro and my son uses and IMAX, both (so far) have been warm and waterproof. The cossflow is notably lighter and allows more movement though.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
EN-TEC..... you know it makes sense..

very light, you dont know your even wearing it, seriously water proof, had lots of big waves crashing on top of me last winter,... bone dry, appart from a bit damp around the neck.

plenty space in them for movement, casting and taking a pi55 lol

would recormend this suit to anyone !!

and the imax ones... beware of the seems... they leak big time

·
Registered
61 Posts
i got a shakespeare 1 last year from the Gac for £50 (it was on sale) and iv had no problem with it try there website and see what they hav

·
Registered
21,232 Posts
the fladen rescue system is very good,got mine for £60....far better than the sundridge sas i had before

·
Registered
21,232 Posts
Where can I find a fladen rescue system?
got mine from country stores,gowerton several months ago.tbh,many shops have them for £80-£90.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Yes - Imax. Do a search and you'll find plenty of people not happy!
My Imax two piece lasted three years of hard fishing, the trousers have a few rips from the rocks I fish off and the seem on one of the larger pockets has come undone. I think it has done ok £33 per year.I could probably get away with another season but water is starting to creep in through the holes in the trousers.
I have heard of other people who are not happy with theirs.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought a Fladen rescue suit 1 piece this year and it has more than justified it's cost already.:clap3::yahoo: Even in cold weather and heavy spray it's warm as toast! The only negative I've found is it's too hot to wear when walking a good distance and is a bit bulky to carry with all the gear I normally take(and then don't use):banghead::banghead:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for replys folks, I have a good idea what Im after now. bring on the winter!!:icecream:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts