World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turned up at the pier about 0800 and paid my money. What a beautiful day, clear as a bell. Sea was coloured but pretty calm. Made my way to peg 19, kitted up and was into Dabs 10 minutes later with a double shot of 27cm's Although there were tons of 'ting about, some were plenty big enough to be keepers and the dabs kept coming. As the tide got moving the bites trickled off. I should have moved back to the straight arm but hey Ho. I kept plugging away and although the fishing dropped away they kept coming just more slowly!! At 1230 I bagged a double shot of a keeper dab and a keeper whiting plus about 50 yards of line with a complete rig on it so for once I finished the day up on tackle........There was a match booked on the pier in the afternoon so I packed up at 1300 well pleased for the day. Next time I must remember the BIG weights as I struggled to hold bottom in the tide but there was no one to my left so it wasn't the biggest hassle. Already looking forward to next weekend........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts