World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished fonty cliff last nite, peelers, sandeel, mackerel baits...hopin for a hound, as the weather was spot on, calm sea too. peeler was pants, only managed a 4oz pout, which was live baited to no avail. Sandeel brought in 5 dogs.....1 of which was a monsta at just over 3lb...biggest i've seen in ages! yet again, dogs saved the day, but as yet no hound....not yet anyway !!:)

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
fished fonty cliff last nite, peelers, sandeel, mackerel baits...hopin for a hound, as the weather was spot on, calm sea too. peeler was pants, only managed a 4oz pout, which was live baited to no avail. Sandeel brought in 5 dogs.....1 of which was a monsta at just over 3lb...biggest i've seen in ages! yet again, dogs saved the day, but as yet no hound....not yet anyway !!:)
well done on you fishing sounds like you dogs saved the day but do you think it could of been a small bull huss tight lines

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it was def a dog.........which is why i was gobsmacked.......p. b. for me........not too often to rant on about a dog but it was huge!! funny thing is, i was fishin a pulley pennel, the daddy was on the bottom hook, but i also had a 1lb dog on the top hook at the same time....brought in two at once...mad as!! good fun tho!

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
it was def a dog.........which is why i was gobsmacked.......p. b. for me........not too often to rant on about a dog but it was huge!! funny thing is, i was fishin a pulley pennel, the daddy was on the bottom hook, but i also had a 1lb dog on the top hook at the same time....brought in two at once...mad as!! good fun tho!
WELL DONE THEN MATE I TAKE MY HAT OF FOR YOU HAVENT SEEN ONE THAT BIG FOR A LONG TIME:clap::clap:TIGHT LINES

1 - 4 of 4 Posts