World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a lovely night on the cliff top, perfect weather, not too big a tide ( the rip is a nightmare on big tides ). Armed with all manner of frozen baits, although only the fishbaits produced. Usual combo of 3hook flapper in, pulley out. First cast.....dog to mackerel. second cast dog. to mackerel. and again. Then......dog to sandeel. And again. total six dogs. All a decent size. At least 1 was either pregnant or ate his easter eggs early (see pic..must have been 3- 4lb....unless it was a small huss??). All in all, a shame no other species caught, but my rods kept busy , so I was well happy:)

Attachments

· Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi m8...was hoping to fish last thurs, but I had to go out for a munch with my boss instead:schmoll: ....Thurs nights seem to be my only free 'comp' night, so I'll try and go on the next one when ever that is....pm me a coupleof days before so I can get my act together, blag the missus etc:kissing: n1. Dj :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.