World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Have you tried it yet Pugs? Looks a good site.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Thanks mate...I'll give it a go.

·
Registered
649 Posts
can u use it on a new ( upgraded ) phone, what i mean is, can the software be transfered to a newer phone ( as long as its compatable ).:mellow:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
ditto the above.... i've found it not amazingly accurate but gives you a rough idea.. i've found it up to an hour out sometimes.. but perhaps thats coz i aint figured out the proper daylight saving settings..

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Am based in essex. If i set it up now does it give tide times wherever I am???? Am off to ireland next week and it would be very useful there.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Yes Wherever you are! theres 14 different ireland locations to choose from.
Does it go by Counties or individual towns? Could someone please post up the places in Northern Ireland it covers? 14 locations doesn't seem an awful lot for the whole Island of Ireland. But just would like to check before downloading this.......

·
Crinkly line
2,643 Posts
Does it go by Counties or individual towns? Could someone please post up the places in Northern Ireland it covers? 14 locations doesn't seem an awful lot for the whole Island of Ireland. But just would like to check before downloading this.......
Belfast, Brandon bay, Bundoran, cork area, Donegal, Dublin bar, Galway, Lahinch, Londonderry, Portrush, Tramore, Waterford and Wexford harbour! And dont forget you can add your own locations, Would only take a phone call before you leave to the local tackle shop in the area you will be in.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts