World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a picture of that haddock caught 2 weeks ago about 10 miles off Penzance.

This fish beat a club record that has stood for 40 years. Huge cogratulations to the young lady who seems to be showing her dad the way forward....:) ....just kidding mate.

Haddock_7lb 4oz 13dr(April).JPG

Its been sent off to all the angling publications so ........should be featured at a later date.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Haven't seen a haddock like that since i went to norway a couple yrs ago, the tasty blighter was in my belly 4 hours later mmmmm:)

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Wow — is this the same young lady who had the ling etc a while back? What a star!

I foresee a future 'Henrietta Gilbey'-style tv series ... fishing suddenly popular on all the digital girly/bored housewife channels and ... and all our wonderful womenfolk ... starting to ... join us ... on the ... on ... th-th-the

:eek:
:eek: :eek:
:eek: :eek: :eek:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow — is this the same young lady who had the ling etc a while back? What a star!

I foresee a future 'Henrietta Gilbey'-style tv series ... fishing suddenly popular on all the digital girly/bored housewife channels and ... and all our wonderful womenfolk ... starting to ... join us ... on the ... on ... th-th-the

:eek:
:eek: :eek:
:eek: :eek: :eek:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
It certainly is mate......fishing on the edge.....female style......what a star.......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts