World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi just a bit of info off you lot about the parking [or lack of it] down the forshore i used to park [a long time ago] on heliport road but i have since been told it's now a no no. so where can we park ?and is it safe?i used to love it down there even for a merthyr lad it's worth the trip.as i said i am just getting back into it now after family commitments but hey i am back now .tight lines yeh....

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
welcome 2 the site iwantacod,, i still fish the shore, and still park by the heliport,, or now as u turn left into heliport rd, take thew 1st left again roun d the bak of the factories,, go round a few small bends till u can go no further,, park by there and the very last factory on ur right, walk round the bak of there down along the bak of the factory till u come on2 the beach facing the monkey pole.. cars have been safe there up till now,, good fishing..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx for the info i will give it a go as that was always a good mark to fish. it was the parking issue that bothered me any good reports coming from there of late?tight lines andy...[iwantacod]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts