World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went down to the Foreshore, just past the monkey pole. Fished 2 rods, 2 hours up and about 3 down. caught a very small eel and later near the end a nice wee codling about a pound and a half. Is it me or the fishing a teeny wee bit um sh......cr......(.thinkin of a word that won't get deleted by you Marcus :)))......a wee bit not very good!?? at the moment??? Not that I would know, being kinda new to this kinda fishing, but after Monknash I went to the foreshore next day to use up me bait and ............not a tap...not even a bite. So is it just me or what? My wee boy looked at me the other day when I said I was goin fishin' and said with seriousness "Dad do you think you'll ever catch a fish?" so I said with equal seriousness "I dont know son, I just don't know......." he he
Penn

·
Registered
30 Posts
been fishing foreshore twice a wk for the last month or so had a few gd sessions there and a few poor 1's, last few sessions been poor,had a baby smoothhound and a strap eel last session, had thornies up 2 12lb 4 weeks ago with plenty of small codlins,whiting and doggies !

·
Registered
30 Posts
been fishing foreshore twice a wk for the last month or so had a few gd sessions there and a few poor 1's, last few sessions been poor,had a baby smoothhound and a strap eel last session, had thornies up 2 12lb 4 weeks ago with plenty of small codlins,whiting and doggies !

·
Barry Lead Head
1,494 Posts
cracking thread the bit with your son asking if you'll ever catch a fish tickled a treat, i'll be fishing later at a local spot in barry so i'll find out how 'not so good' the fishing is at the mo lol cheers mate

·
Banned
3,346 Posts
foreshore's been fishing well ,thats why they call it fishing not catching :uhuh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts