World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished foreshore last nite with Dai English, weather fab, 7 codling between us,
great nite, really enjoyed, hope to fish with you again Dai, thanks for sharing the knowledge mate

Tight lines all

·
Registered
287 Posts
yes , for a change the weather did what it said it would do . we had a good nights fishing .nice to fish with mark (fishermans freind 06) .i use one rod and had 3 codling all about 3/4 lb . f.f 06 had 4 on two rods ,2 pin size ,1 at 3/4lb and 1 at 2 1/4 lb .I used rag ,lug and squid . f.f o6 used rag ,lug ,sqid and freash crab ,he caught most of his on crab . most fish caught on the dropping tide .
next time might have to nick one or two crabs when he's not looking HEE HEE!
had a good laugh and good banter . see you next time f.f 06 .DAI

·
Registered
822 Posts
I also fished the foreshore last night (were you guy's on the wall, abit further down, one with a yellow jacket? )

i had 1 about the size of my hook, and my mate had a tiddler and then a nice 1lb'er :D

lovley night, no wind, not too cold, just a shame i ran out of lug a hour after high tide :unsure: Will have to take more next time, i just used lug, 6-7 lug on a 2 hook paternoster rig

all for now :yeah:

·
Registered
287 Posts
I also fished the foreshore last night (were you guy's on the wall, abit further down, one with a yellow jacket? )

i had 1 about the size of my hook, and my mate had a tiddler and then a nice 1lb'er :D

lovley night, no wind, not too cold, just a shame i ran out of lug a hour after high tide :unsure: Will have to take more next time, i just used lug, 6-7 lug on a 2 hook paternoster rig

all for now :yeah:
no m8 we weren't fishing the wall ,we fished on cods ,which is before you get to the wall ,though we did see you from afar .shame you ran out of lug ,you should have come up to us as f.f 06 had loads .sounds like there were no blankers there last night .

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,584 Posts
well in there guys - great session!
nice to see the codling still around.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts