World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D :D :D :D :D :D just got in from fishing this afternoons tidetwo coddling of about 3lbs plenty of whiting ,guy fishing by me only had a couple of whiting .
hell off a walk to the bush but worth it in the end.shame they were only 10 meter tides needed a bit more run on the ebb,caught 2nd coddling when beach was well showing.two today makes it 21 coddling this year.

Registered
WELCOME LEESHORE. nice 1 nat, i got mine down there hour and hour and a half after high water. and still getin good bites when the beach had been showing for at least an hour. i am down there 2moro. let u no how i done m8. well done......

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bloody work tommorrow outherwise i would be with you,never mind tides right next friday so iwill be there then

Registered
yep and me m8 i go fridays, have 2 look up the tides, should imagine they will b around6pm or 7 pm at a guess.a nice high 11metre or 12 will do me. how do u like 13s i dont do well at all on them, dont think i ever have. will av 1 of my long walks 2moro and friday down the shore.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
13s are okay on the flood but i bugger of as soon as the ebb starts .
going to buy a boat ,im getting to old for all this walking.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just read your reply m8 sent you my mail address . how did you get on on monday

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
going friday night its my birthday so the fish better oblige,sunday nights tide looks the best and the weather forcast looks good so ill be there.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
got your email are you sure the return address was right.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.