World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A word of thanks to Gusangus for organising a great charter yesterday, and for letting me sit on his shoulder to learn. I didn't catch a lot, but learn't a great deal.

We went out on Wight Huntress, skipper Paul, crew Gus, Tommy, Drew, old Dave, young Dave, and of coursr me. Tommy won the best for most doggies, they loved him, Drew for best bream and young dave for best smoothie and ray.They were both firsts for him. Gus and old Dave caught a few smoothies and bass, but bytheir standards not a great deal. From where I was sitting they were huge. One of those little beauties would have made my day.

Specie count, if I can remember, smoothie, ray, mackeral, pout, bream, skate, oh and of course the doggies. Alas no tope.

Again thanks Gus for organising a nice days charter.

Fred

·
Registered
49 Posts
well done!
you had a better day than me last sunday, i guess the conditions were better, it was very choppy last sunday
pauls a great skipper and gus really does know his stuff!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hi Folks,

Just a few words to thank Gusangus for an excellent trip on Friday.

The sausage, bacon and egg rolls, were a godsend after a two hour drive and went down a treat.

As Fred has said we had a good days fishing. (Who caught the Bass?)

My wife and I had a Bream dinner last night and I can assure you it was a treat. Well worth fishing for, I am sure that John Mason would have been proud of me.

Once again, thank you Gus, and to all the others on board for an excellent trip and most important of all, good company.

Cheers

Drew

G

·
nice one gus great day out

my head is killing me considering the sun didnt break through the clouds my forheads like a beetroot :mad:

mental note/wear a hat!!!!!

:)

·
Registered
557 Posts
Well done guys!
Looks like you had en excellent trip.
Where was that?
If you organise another forum boat trip, may I join you?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts