World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had me first cod sesh on fossil this morning,were a lovely morning 2 b out and that was about it lol,
fished from 8am til 12.30 then i chucked the towel in and gave up :giveup:, apart from 1 bite witch resulted in a strap
that were it,it was dead no movement on the water witch didnt help.

·
Team Loonz
8,201 Posts
Unlucky mate,still early days yet though.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Fished fossal on Monday blanked will leave it till the mud drys up nightmare going over the fence cows have really churned it up up to my knees in it lol
However last year fossal produced most of my cod on the outgoing.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fished fossal on Monday blanked will leave it till the mud drys up nightmare going over the fence cows have really churned it up up to my knees in it lol
However last year fossal produced most of my cod on the outgoing.
ur right there m8 walking axross sedbury clif was a nightmare this morning and quite dangerous in places
so word of warning if any1 is fishing fossil this week walking over the sedbury clif mark is like a swamp,
i found it best on the way back keeping close as poss 2 the shore line on the ledges.

·
Registered
62 Posts
That's what I did on the way back but put me off fishing it last night so I fished the right hand side under the blue marker light u can fish that all the way down too no fish last night though well apart from a slimy silver eel lol .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.